We ensure the highest standards in the quality of our services through
- A qualified and motivated workforce (in-house office and truck-driver traineeships)
- State-of-the-art internal IT systems which enable us to communicate with terminals, customers, service providers and our own fleet of vehicles
- Electronic fleet management via a modern communications system (mobileObjects) incorporating electronic transfer of dispatch data to the vehicle as well as constant status updates from the vehicle to our in-house IT servers (terminal arrival and departure, destination arrival and departure, container numbers, delays). If requested by the customer, direct access and automatic communication of current status directly to the customer via email. Without delay, 24/7
- Constant vehicle monitoring via satellite
- An extremely modern fleet (average age < 2 years) thereby reducing the risk of breakdowns.